Juggascape

Juggascape server forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Future skills

Improve max levels?

83% 83% [ 5 ]
17% 17% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Future skills on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:17 am

Xy0

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member
What if a future update is higher skill max? Like max skill level is 135, and max combat level is 175. Just a thought. I don't know if Noah is capable of making it happen, but if not I could find a way to make it happen. This is a democracy though, so I'm asking you guys before we make any decisions.

~Owner Xy0

View user profile

2 Re: Future skills on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:19 am

Naotix


Junior Member
Junior Member
I'd love for this to be that way. Although are you saying for skills to be above 99? If so then I hope it wouldn't change the damage a player does or anything like that.

View user profile

3 Re: Future skills on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:21 am

Xy0

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Naotix wrote:I'd love for this to be that way. Although are you saying for skills to be above 99? If so then I hope it wouldn't change the damage a player does or anything like that.

Well, players would do more damage, but the hp level would also be higher, so player vs player would still be balanced out.

~Owner Xy0

View user profile

4 Re: Future skills on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:22 am

Naotix


Junior Member
Junior Member
As long as it is balanced I wouldn't mind that.

View user profile

5 Re: Future skills on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:25 am

Xy0

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Naotix wrote:As long as it is balanced I wouldn't mind that.

Idk about player vs monster though, I suppose it wouldn't be hard to improve npc hp.

~Owner Xy0

View user profile

6 Re: Future skills on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:10 pm

I have always hated servers like that. I really wouldn't like that.

View user profile

7 Re: Future skills on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Xy0

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Crunkalicious wrote:I have always hated servers like that. I really wouldn't like that.

Ok we can all just sit on our asses when we get all 99s.

~Owner Xy0

View user profile

8 Re: Future skills on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:31 am

Trent


Moderator
Xy0 wrote:Ok we can all just sit on our asses when we get all 99s.

~Owner Xy0

Lmfao, I say yes.

View user profile

9 Re: Future skills on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:21 am

Xy0

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Trent wrote:
Xy0 wrote:Ok we can all just sit on our asses when we get all 99s.

~Owner Xy0

Lmfao, I say yes.

I already know how to make stats limit. Hell I could make max stat level 200 if we wanted. LOL

~Owner Xy0

View user profile

10 Re: Future skills on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:10 am

Trent


Moderator
How do you do it? This source is set up differently then what im usually used to aha.

View user profile

11 Re: Future skills on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:21 am

Xy0

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Trent wrote:How do you do it? This source is set up differently then what im usually used to aha.

You just change some numbers in the cache. It's hard to explain. But there's no excuse for not being able to do it.

~Owner Xy0

View user profile

12 Re: Future skills on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:24 am

Trent


Moderator
Xy0 wrote:
You just change some numbers in the cache. It's hard to explain. But there's no excuse for not being able to do it.

~Owner Xy0

Its not in the cache, it was in the sources' client.java.. "return 99;" would be under the max stat, but this source is set up differently than that...

View user profile

13 Re: Future skills on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:29 am

Xy0

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member

View user profile

14 Re: Future skills on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:40 am

Trent


Moderator
Hmm, im looking at our client.java, little more than what that says but it's somewhat similar. And i know its possible, im just saying.

Just noticed the 'promo' Thanks(:

View user profile

15 Re: Future skills on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:41 am

Xy0

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Trent wrote:Hmm, im looking at our client.java, little more than what that says but it's somewhat similar. And i know its possible, im just saying.

Just noticed the 'promo' Thanks(:

Noah should be able to do it. If not, I'll find another way lol. We are gonna lose members if max is 99 cause it's so easy to achieve. No problem you earned/deserve it. Smile

~Owner Xy0

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum