Juggascape

Juggascape server forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Suggestions on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:21 pm

Trent


Moderator
1)Staff List for new players.
2)remove ::pure.
3)Edgeville home.
3)Fix ::vote4cash, i WAS logged out, i didn't receive the in-game reward.
4)Make ::yell available for regular players.

View user profile

2 Re: Suggestions on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:34 pm

Xy0

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member
xTrentx wrote:1)Staff List for new players.
2)remove ::pure.
3)Edgeville home.
3)Fix ::vote4cash, i WAS logged out, i didn't receive the in-game reward.
4)Make ::yell available for regular players.


Thanks for suggestions. I will make a staff list thread. QWe haven't set up vote4cash, that came with the source. And Yell will remain donator only. It's a benefit for donators.

Owner Xy0

View user profile

3 Re: Suggestions on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:40 pm

Trent


Moderator
Add ::shops to the ::commadns command.
Also, dissapointed about the yell command remaining donators, it is a benefit, i understand that, yell is just a better way of communicating to multiple groups of people without being there.

View user profile

4 Re: Suggestions on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:52 pm

Xy0

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member
xTrentx wrote:Add ::shops to the ::commadns command.
Also, dissapointed about the yell command remaining donators, it is a benefit, i understand that, yell is just a better way of communicating to multiple groups of people without being there.

If it makes you mad donate... We might just add shops to home and remove the ::shops command all togethor. For information about benefits and how to donate, go here.

http://juggascape.forums-free.info/f12-donate

~Owner Xy0

View user profile

5 Re: Suggestions on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:29 am

Trent


Moderator
Doesnt make me mad, i cant donate or i would.
::players should LIST the players online since there istn a way to communicate/know whos online unless you happen to run into them in-game which is unlikely unless theyre at home.

View user profile

6 Re: Suggestions on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:41 am

Xy0

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member
xTrentx wrote:Doesnt make me mad, i cant donate or i would.
::players should LIST the players online since there istn a way to communicate/know whos online unless you happen to run into them in-game which is unlikely unless theyre at home.

Good point, I'll bring this up with Noah.

~Owner Xy0

View user profile

7 Re: Suggestions on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:45 am

Trent


Moderator
Idk if it just me or what, crafting dhide doesnt work, first it says i need a certain lvl crafting, when i reach that level and try to craf tit, it says nothing. Also cant cook raw crod...

View user profile

8 Re: Suggestions on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:06 am

Xy0

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Trent wrote:Idk if it just me or what, crafting dhide doesnt work, first it says i need a certain lvl crafting, when i reach that level and try to craf tit, it says nothing. Also cant cook raw crod...

Use stones for crafting, and as for the cod, well they aren't very good cooking exp anyway. Smile

~Owner Xy0

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum