Juggascape

Juggascape server forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions #2 ~Trent

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Suggestions #2 ~Trent on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:10 am

Trent


Moderator
1)Staff List for new players. DONE
2)remove ::pure.
3)Different home. DONE
3)Fix ::vote4cash, i WAS logged out, i didn't receive the in-game reward. DONE ~ Type ::claim
4)Make ::yell available for regular players. (refused)
5)Add ::shops to the ::commadns command. or place shops at home.
6)::players should LIST the players online since there istn a way to communicate/know whos online unless you happen to run into them in-game which is unlikely unless theyre at home.
7)Fix cooking raw crod
8)fix crafting dhide things



Last edited by Trent on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrections:p)

View user profile

2 Re: Suggestions #2 ~Trent on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:20 am

Xy0

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Trent wrote:1)Staff List for new players. DONE
2)remove ::pure.
3)Different home. DONE
3)Fix ::vote4cash, i WAS logged out, i didn't receive the in-game reward. DONE ~ Type ::claim
4)Make ::yell available for regular players. (refused)
5)Add ::shops to the ::commadns command. or place shops at home.
6)::players should LIST the players online since there istn a way to communicate/know whos online unless you happen to run into them in-game which is unlikely unless theyre at home.
7)Fix cooking raw crod
8)fix crafting dhide things

Shops will be added to home area. Lookin into ::players. Fixing the raw cod is not worth it(Doesn't give very good exp anyway.) Fixing d hide is not worth it, you don't make a profit, and uncuts give better experience. Keep the suggestions coming.

~Owner Xy0

View user profile

3 Re: Suggestions #2 ~Trent on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:22 am

Trent


Moderator
9) Add a 'Sell all' option to the 'I buy anything" shop.

View user profile

4 Re: Suggestions #2 ~Trent on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:23 am

Xy0

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Trent wrote:9) Add a 'Sell all' option to the 'I buy anything" shop.

Will talk to Noah about it.

~Owner Xy0

View user profile

5 Re: Suggestions #2 ~Trent on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:37 am

Trent


Moderator
10) ::dump or ::dumpinv comamnd that deletes your current inventory.

View user profile

6 Re: Suggestions #2 ~Trent on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:19 am

Xy0

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Trent wrote:10) ::dump or ::dumpinv comamnd that deletes your current inventory.

Already added that to future updates list.

~Owner Xy0

View user profile

7 Re: Suggestions #2 ~Trent on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:35 am

Trent


Moderator
11)Shops that give an option to'buy X' Should really let you choose an amount, not just 20 when you click it.
12)Fix smelting, you can "Smelt 5/10" Its always one, and you have to click it over and over



Last edited by Trent on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:47 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

8 Re: Suggestions #2 ~Trent on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:38 am

Xy0

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Trent wrote:11)Shops that give an option to'buy X' Should really let you choose an amount, not just 20 when you click it.
12)Fix smelting, you can "Smelt 5/10" Its always one, and you have to click it over and over

Don't smelt, buy bars from the 2 guys who sell summoning materials. Pikkupstix is their names. I'll talk to Noah about the buying situation. We will try adding a buy 50 and sell 50.

~Owner Xy0

View user profile

9 Re: Suggestions #2 ~Trent on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:47 am

Trent


Moderator
13) Needs fixing: Slayer: requesting a new task teleports you to agility zone. Slayer task stays active.

View user profile

10 Re: Suggestions #2 ~Trent on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:36 am

Xy0

avatar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Trent wrote:13) Needs fixing: Slayer: requesting a new task teleports you to agility zone. Slayer task stays active.

Doesn't do that to me.

~Owner Xy0

View user profile

11 Re: Suggestions #2 ~Trent on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Trent


Moderator
Well it did it to me around 10 times. Then it started working again.

View user profile

12 Re: Suggestions #2 ~Trent on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:10 pm

Naotix


Junior Member
Junior Member
I 2nd the notion on the smithing the bars one-by-one. Instead of giving excuses Xy0 saying to buy bars elsewhere get the problem fixed.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum