Juggascape

Juggascape server forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

In-Game Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 In-Game Suggestions on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Naotix

I've been playing for nearly a week now and I've decided to suggest some changes.

-Most regular bosses in-game cannot be legitly solo'd I find myself just using 3 items and dying repeatidly just to get the kill from them. Regular bosses should be able to be solo'd. I'm not saying make them easy so I can kill 5+ a trip, but at least make it viable for me to be able to bring full equipment with food.

Some examples of what I mean:

God Wars- Most the bosses here shouldn't be able to be solo'd but sometimes you can get lucky and kill 1 inbetween clicking nearly every single hit that gets delt to you by the
boss itself and not his minions. This is fine.. God wars should be a team effort anyways.

KBD- There is actually no complaint here. Although I find tt very stupid KBD doesn't use his fire. I find the regular dragons more challenging than him.

Dag Kings- They you should be able to solo if you're smart and know how to not get piled. Unfortunately that's not the case on this server, the risk and the fact I nearly get dropped instantly even with full equips make them pointless to fight. The drops I *could* get doesn't make up for the risk rendering them pointless to fight.

Tormented Beasts- Actually no problem here, They're not too tough, not too easy. Why can't more bosses be like them?

Corp- Difficulty is fine, says 3 waves of health when it only has one.

Now that the basic bosses are covered let's talk about skilling:

-As mentioned by Trent in his other post, when smithing you got to click the ores 1-by-1 to smith them into bars. An excuse to buy them elsewhere is an unacceptable answer, this should be an easy thing to fixed therefore it should be fixed. (It IS a problem)

-The Fishing Guild teleport doesn't actually let you enter the Fishing Guild. This forces you to fish swordfish and tuna until 99. Again, this needs to be fixed.

-As mentioned by Trent, dragonhide cannot be crafted, instead of an excuse and an alternative for a short-term fix, this needs to be resolved as well. I shouldn't have to have meager exp for stone crafting when I can get more exp from dhide *Profit shouldn't be an issue skilling doesn't always have to make you make a profit.

-Runecrafting:

1.Add a place to mine essence (I don't want to hear an excuse about the shop selling it I know this fact I'd like a place to mine it as well. Isn't this suppose to be for suggestions? Not excuses for suggestions.)

2. It's called "Runecrafting" Not "Air Rune Crafting" Put the teleport at the Abbysal alters so I can craft all runes, not just 1.

-Firemaking: The fact this skill doesn't work is beyond me.. Enough said..

-Minor suggestions:

:Yell: As Trent said, this should be for everyone, this server is currently small therefore maybe alittle slack should be given. You'd have no idea how much the little things like that could mean to players. Talking while playing is more fun than lone-wolfing it.

Piling on little things like that in hopes for donations wont get you as far as you think.

Player Incentive: Give us reason to play. Not many people mind having max combat stats. I've reached max combat lvl on nearly every server I have played in the last 6 years of me playing and I tell you leveling to most doesn't matter. We want something to work for. That item we want from a drop, that pker we're trying to perfect.. etc.. Adding more lvls past 99 will just ensue boredom. If they're here for max lvl and then leave they're not worth keeping. This goes for donators too, you should be more careful what you give donators as benefits. Giving the items they could have worked for hurts you alot more than you'd think. Boredom will ensue and the 5$ they had their parents pay doesn't mean jack to them.

1. Moving home either;
A. Back to where it was. (Crunk I don't care if you like it.)

B. Move it to a spot that actually has EVERYTHING it had to begin with. The fact it was moved without anyone knowing and not even complete at that is completely unforgiveable. I shouldn't have to use "::Stalls" to teleport back to old home and use the old shops.

C. If it stays where is, again, move EVERYTHING (Including portals and NPC's) NEAR the new home

D. Move things from old home or add teleport for the old home so the old things can be accessed (I.e Frost dragon tele, RFD shop and portal, crystal key chest.. Shops etc..)

Moderator/Staff only items: This isn't Fashionscape, donor only items makes sense, but the affainty for staff only items when the staff can spawn whatever they want is absolutely childish.. From a players perspective this is immature and insulting.

Shop Prices: I've mentioned this SEVERAL times to MULTIPLE staff. The HUGE difference in price on runes in shops makes no sense.. I will not pay that much for bloods deaths and waters. LOWER THE PRICE that's WAY too much each.

Soul Split: This prayer doesn't work correctly, instead of 1/4 damage it's just 30hp gained after every hit even if it's a miss.

There is actually many more problems I could go into I just wanted to go into the more basic ones right now. We players need incentive to play. Telling us we get all these great benefits for donating may fool other players into just doing it. But in time when the game becomes pointless to play and there is no incentive to do anything they will too leave.

May be fine for the staff and donators to just sit at home one enjoying his spawned items and the other enjoying his items that shouldn't be sold in a shop. From this regular players outlook this server is a time-filler for maybe another week.

I'd like constructive feedback and not excuses, I'd like to see change because I do want to give this server a chance. The more I play and the more I see no work done the more I see this is just a money sink for the owners. I'd love to be proven wrong.

Thanks for reading.

View user profile

2 Re: In-Game Suggestions on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:55 pm

peet341

In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
*whistle* wow there are alot of things that we got to work on ty naotix

3 Re: In-Game Suggestions on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:49 am

Xy0

These sound alot more like complaints then suggestions..

View user profile

4 Re: In-Game Suggestions on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Naotix

Suggestions and complaints sometimes go hand in hand. They're things I'm complaining about yes but I am suggesting that they get fixed and giving my opinion as well. Bit of both.

View user profile

5 Re: In-Game Suggestions on Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:49 pm

peet341

In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
Otey and xy0 dude u betrayed us -.-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum