Juggascape

Juggascape server forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demoted For NO REASON

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Demoted For NO REASON on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Sick

So, I was on world 2 with Noah last night, and he said wanna get on world 1? I said sure, and we get on and he has to get off really soon, and we're just talking, and we start talking about staff, then he gives me Co-Owner. Then I log out, and then log on in the afternoon. And I hear, let's demote Sick from Will. And he hardley plays W 1. So he get's co-owner, and I get mod. NOAH HELP ME!

Thanks,
-Sick

View user profile

2 Re: Demoted For NO REASON on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:41 pm

Owner knight

Co Owner of Forums
Co Owner of Forums
Sick wrote:So, I was on world 2 with Noah last night, and he said wanna get on world 1? I said sure, and we get on and he has to get off really soon, and we're just talking, and we start talking about staff, then he gives me Co-Owner. Then I log out, and then log on in the afternoon. And I hear, let's demote Sick from Will. And he hardley plays W 1. So he get's co-owner, and I get mod. NOAH HELP ME!

Thanks,
-Sick

oh my god facepalm

Knight20two wrote: Never bang and drive!
View user profile http://juggascape.forums-free.info

3 Re: Demoted For NO REASON on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:17 am

Owner knight

Co Owner of Forums
Co Owner of Forums
Sick wrote:So, I was on world 2 with Noah last night, and he said wanna get on world 1? I said sure, and we get on and he has to get off really soon, and we're just talking, and we start talking about staff, then he gives me Co-Owner. Then I log out, and then log on in the afternoon. And I hear, let's demote Sick from Will. And he hardley plays W 1. So he get's co-owner, and I get mod. NOAH HELP ME!

Thanks,
-Sick

why is there lots of talking behinde backs?

Knight20two wrote: Never bang and drive!
View user profile http://juggascape.forums-free.info

4 Re: Demoted For NO REASON on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:13 pm

Sick

Please promote be again Noah.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum